DSL Setup for Macs with OS 7.6 thru 9.2 via DHCP
Be sure that you have installed a Network Interface Card and it
is working properly.
- Double click on the Macintosh "HD"
- Double click on "System Folder"
- Double click on the "Control Panel"
- Double click on the
the following screen will appear.
You have completed configuring your Mac to use DSL!
- In the "Connect Via" field, select "ethernet".
- In the "Configure field", select "Using DHCP
- Erase data in all other fields.
- Close the TCP/IP window.
- A message will appear saying "Save changes to the current
configuration?". Select "Save".
- Close all othe windows.
- Click on the "Special" menu and select "Restart".